Lee Labrada's 12-Week Lean Body Trainer - Week 3, Day 21
Congratulations on making it to the end of week 3 of your Lean Body Challenge! Remember that today is an off day from weights, but you still need to complete 26-30 minutes of interval cardio.
Congratulations on making it to the end of week 3 of your Lean Body Challenge! Remember that today is an off day from weight lifting, but you still need to complete 26-30 minutes of interval cardio training.
Week 3, Day 21 Cardio & How To Dine Out, Part 2
Watch the video: 2:52
Eating At Restaurants Continued
In episode 20 I gave you some tips for eating out in restaurants. Today I'll cover a few additional key points to remember.
It helps if you can learn about some of the different common types of cuisines you'll come across so you are better prepared with what foods will be best to order.
If you are eating at...
1 An Old-Fashioned Diner
2 A Chinese Restaurant
3 A Continental Restaurant
4 An Italian Restaurant
5 A Mexican Restaurant
- Again try grilled Chicken or Fish but ask to have it cooked without butter or oil.
- Avoid Sour Cream and Guacamole and instead go for Salsa or Pico de Gallo.
- Corn Tortillas are OK, but Flour Tortillas are not, as they are made with fat.
- Also skip the fried Tortilla Chips as well as they're going to be way too high in fat and calories.
6 A Steakhouse
If you can keep these quick tips in mind and apply them wherever you happen to be eating out, you should be able to have the meal and keep your diet intact.
- Minutes 1-2: Level One (Easy resistance)
- Minutes 3-5: Level Two (Moderate resistance)
- Minutes 6-9: Level Three (Difficult resistance)
- Minutes 10-11: Level Two
- Minutes 12-15: Level Three
- Minutes 16-17: Level Two
- Minutes 18-21: Level Three
- Minutes 22-24: Level Two
- Minutes 25-26: Level One
Combined with weight training and diet, you'll be a lean machine in no time! Tomorrow is another high intensity legs and abs workout.