Today, you're not doing any weight training, but you're going to do a light 26-30 minute session of cardio training.
Week 10, Day 69 Cardio and an Easy Fat Loss Tip!
Watch the video: 1:50
The Easiest Fat-Loss Tip Ever
You should drink about 2 cups of water with every meal. That adds up to about 10 cups of water per day. Your muscles are 75 percent water so it's important to stay hydrated.
If you're bored of drinking water, there are some alternatives:
- Tea is a good choice. Green Tea can promote better health and actually increase your metabolism.
- Coffee is also a relatively safe choice, but be sure you don't sweeten your coffee or tea with sugar or add cream, because they provide unwanted calories.
- You might also try sugar-free kool-aid or crystal light, but don't overdo it, because sugar free drinks generally contain artificial sweeteners, which are unhealthy chemicals that can be harmful to your body - so be sure to check the label.
High calorie drinks such as Fruit smoothies, fruit juices, and alcoholic drinks contain far too many calories to fit into your fat loss diet and should be avoided.
As always, your best choice is cold, fresh water! Stay hydrated!
Active Rest Day
- Minutes 1-2: Level One (Easy resistance)
- Minutes 3-5: Level Two (Moderate resistance)
- Minutes 6-9: Level Three (Difficult resistance)
- Minutes 10-11: Level Two
- Minutes 12-15: Level Three
- Minutes 16-17: Level Two
- Minutes 18-21: Level Three
- Minutes 22-24: Level Two
- Minutes 25-26: Level One
You should be making great process as we get done to the final weeks of the Lean Body Transformation.
Now that you're body has adapted to the demands you are placing on it, it will be slightly harder to see results, so make sure you are staying strict to the program and your nutrition - it will pay off in the end!
I'll see you back here again tomorrow for a chest, shoulders, and triceps workout.