Main | Training | Nutrition | Supplements | Tips | Meals | Recipes | Bio | Start Program
Welcome to your 12-Week Lean Body Challenge! Watch this Nutrition Overview and your personal trainer, Lee Labrada, will explain the principles of the Lean Body diet plan. Learn about portion size, meal frequency, foods you can eat, foods to stay away from and more!
Watch the video: 6:50
Find this video on the Video Network where you can leave comments, rate the video and download your own copy. Don't forget to watch the other overview videos before starting your Lean Body 12-week transformation!
How Much Will You Eat?
- You will be switching from the standard three meals a day to three primary meals and 2 mini meals.
- You will be consuming 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight per day and 1-1.5g/lb of carbs.
Protein & Carbs Calculator
- Your portions should be the size of the palm of your open hand. Your carbs should be about the size of your closed fist. There are no limitations on Veggies.
What Will You Eat?
Use the Lean Body Program's Rule Of Thirds: Cover a third if your plate with lean protein, a third with complex carbohydrates, and a third with vegetables, fruit, or salad.
What Can't You Eat?
- Stay away from unhealthy dressings, dips and butter.
- Steer clear of Saturated and Trans Fats found in processed food.
- Don't fry your foods in butter or oil.
- Stay away from high sodium, high sugar sauces such as Soy Sauce and BBQ Sauce.
- Stay away from Hydrogenated Oils.
- Stay away from Lunch Meat, Cheese, Fries, Chips, Ice Cream, Mayonnaise.