Summer is blazing, but the autumn cool-down is closer than you think. How close? In just eight weeks, the men and women of the Olympia Weekend will take the stage in Las Vegas, and the best physiques in the world will get their recognition.
No, you may not look like them come September—none of us will—but you definitely have time to surprise yourself and achieve something special. After all, eight weeks is the exact scope of many of our most popular free training programs, including:
- Modern Physique: Steve Cook's 8-Week Training Plan
- Living Large: Jay Cutler's 8-Week Mass-Building Trainer
- Kris Gethin's 8-Week Hardcore Trainer
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's Blueprint to Cut
- Chiseled: Sculpt Your Best Body in 8 Weeks
We hear you: You're not a pro bodybuilder. So what? Millions of men and women have risen to the challenge of these programs. Can't commit to a full eight weeks? Try Erin Stern's Elite Body 4-Week Fitness Trainer, and if you like it, run it twice. Erin is no stranger to the stage, but you don't have to have world-class competition in your sites to thrive on her program.
Still on the fence? Just try one workout from Living Large and try to resist. Jay Cutler-style arms, anyone?
- 2,500+ expert-created single workouts
- 3,500+ how-to exercise videos
- Detailed workout instruction
- Step-by-step workout tips
- Training at gym or at home
- Access to Workout Plans
- Access to Bodyfit App
- Store Discounts
Already have a Bodybuilding.com account with BodyFit? Sign In