If you don't believe in yourself then who will? As a mom, a wife, and a very busy modern day multi-tasking woman, you need to give yourself the gift of exercise and self respect!
You should cherish who you are and practice self love. You are worthy enough to eat healthy, supplement wisely and get a great workout during your hectic day. I know it's hard to put your health and wellbeing first sometimes, but if you don't take care of yourself, then you won't be able to take care of your loved ones.
Let's do it together!
Find Your Motivation
Watch The Video - 7:49
Get Motivated The JNL Way
Everyone has a To-Do list, but you can do a lot of to-dos and at the end of the day they don't get you anywhere. Follow my tips within the five categories below to learn how to live with a purpose and accomplish your dreams.
Only you can MAKE it a great day!
JNL Tips On The Go ///
1 / Priorities
- It's important that you check your priorities everyday and determine what YOU want to do based on what you want to accomplish.
- Make sure you are true to yourself. I as a devoted wife and mother always make sure my husband, my kids and my close loved ones come first - that is my foundation!
- Follow your heart and do what you love! Only then will you discover your passion.
- Take care of yourself. If you can't take care of yourself, you can't take care of others.
- We all suffer from the Superwoman syndrome, but we can't do it all. Make sure you chunk it down and do what's important.
2 / Goals
- It's important to set goals and plan to achieve them - set your eye on the prize!
- Identify what your goals are and ask yourself why you want those things.
- And finally, ask yourself how you're going to make these things happen.
3 / Stress
- It is absolutely critical to manage stress in your daily life.
- Working out and eating healthy will actually help you cope with stress better.
- Make your mind your best friend and tell yourself that you can and will get through stressful situations.
- Set aside time to mediate or to self reflect. The power of contrast is important, because no matter how big your problems seem, someone else has it 10 times worse than you.
- Don't emotional eat. Women have a tendency to latch onto food to help comfort them in stressful times.
4 / Schedule
- Set yourself up for success by using daily planners, calendars, and reminders in your cell phone to stay organized throughout your day.
- Energy management is important for getting your tasks done with time efficiency. Accomplishing certain tasks in the morning when you're fresh and energized is better than waiting until late in the day when you're tired.
- Workout in the morning because you'll get it out of the way, and you'll have that much more energy throughout the day to stick to your to-dos.
5 / Accountability
- By joining BodySpace, you can link to a fitness community where members will give you free advice and hold you accountable to your goals.
- Remember that readers are leaders. If you educate yourself as much as possible on the latest and greatest in the fitness world, you'll have the ammunition to change your attitude towards training, nutrition and supplementation.
- Give yourself the gift of fitness and push yourself to the next level.
- And most of all you have me to help you to hold yourself accountable! Find me on BodySpace at JNL.