Overhead dumbbell front raise Images
Overhead dumbbell front raise Instructions
- Hold the dumbbells in front of your thighs, palms facing your thighs.
- Keep your arms straight with a slight bend at the elbows but keep them locked. This will be your starting position.
- Raise the dumbbells in a semicircular motion to arm's length overhead as you exhale.
- Slowly return to the starting position using the same path as you inhale.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Variation: You can perform this exercise with a barbell or by alternating dumbbells.