Bent-Arm Barbell Pullover Images
Bent-Arm Barbell Pullover Instructions
- Lie on a flat bench with a barbell using a shoulder grip width.
- Hold the bar straight over your chest with a bend in your arms. This will be your starting position.
- While keeping your arms in the bent arm position, lower the weight slowly in an arc behind your head while breathing in until you feel a stretch on the chest.
- At that point, bring the barbell back to the starting position using the arc through which the weight was lowered and exhale as you perform this movement.
- Hold the weight on the initial position for a second and repeat the motion for the prescribed number of repetitions.
- You can perform this exercise using a dumbbell or an E-Z bar instead of dumbbells.