Seated palms-up wrist curl Images
Seated palms-up wrist curl Instructions
- Hold a barbell with both hands and your palms facing up; hands spaced about shoulder width.
- Place your feet flat on the floor, at a distance that is slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
- Lean forward and place your forearms on top of your upper thighs with your palms up. Tip: Make sure that the front of the wrists lay on top of your knees. This will be your starting position.
- Lower the bar as far as possible while inhaling and keeping a tight grip.
- Now curl bar up as high as possible while flexing the forearms and exhaling. Hold the contraction at the top for a second and Tip: Only the wrist should move.
Variations: This exercise can also be done with one or two dumbbells. Alternatively an EZ bar can also be used.