Seated One-Arm Dumbbell Palms-Up Wrist Curl Images
Seated One-Arm Dumbbell Palms-Up Wrist Curl Instructions
- Sit on a flat bench with a dumbbell in your right hand.
- Place your feet flat on the floor, at a distance that is slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
- Lean forward and place your right forearm on top of your upper right thigh with your palm up. Tip: Make sure that the front of the wrist lies on top of your knees. This will be your starting position.
- Lower the dumbbell as far as possible as you keep a tight grip on the dumbbell. Inhale as you perform this movement.
- Now curl the dumbbell as high as possible as you contract the forearms and as you exhale. Keep the contraction for a second before you lower again. Tip: The only movement should happen at the wrist.
- Perform for the recommended amount of repetitions, switch arms and repeat the movement.
Variations: You can also do this movement with two arms at a time, one on each knee, or using a barbell.