Incline Push-Up Reverse Grip Images
Incline Push-Up Reverse Grip Instructions
- Stand facing a Smith machine bar or sturdy elevated platform at an appropriate height.
- Place your hands on the bar palms up, with your hands about shoulder width apart.
- Position your feet back from the bar with arms and body straight. This will be your starting position.
- Keeping your body straight, lower your chest to the bar by bending the arms.
- Return to the starting position by extending the elbows, pressing yourself back up.