Pallof Press Instructions
- Connect a standard handle to a tower, andâ€”if possibleâ€”position the cable to shoulder height. If not, a low pulley will suffice.
- With your side to the cable, grab the handle with both hands and step away from the tower. You should be approximately armâ€™s length away from the pulley, with the tension of the weight on the cable.
- With your feet positioned hip-width apart and knees slightly bent, hold the cable to the middle of your chest. This will be your starting position.
- Press the cable away from your chest, fully extending both arms. You core should be tight and engaged.
- Hold the repetition for several seconds before returning to the starting position.
- At the conclusion of the set, repeat facing the other direction.