Dip Machine Images
Dip Machine Instructions
- Sit securely in a dip machine, select the weight and firmly grasp the handles.
- Now keep your elbows in at your sides in order to place emphasis on the triceps. The elbows should be bent at a 90 degree angle.
- As you contract the triceps, extend your arms downwards as you exhale. Tip: At the bottom of the movement, focus on keeping a little bend in your arms to keep tension on the triceps muscle.
- Now slowly let your arms come back up to the starting position as you inhale.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Variations: You can perform this exercise on parallel bars or on a triceps dip assist machine.