Bench Jump Instructions
- Begin with a box or bench 1-2 feet in front of you. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. This will be your starting position.
- Perform a short squat in preparation for the jump; swing your arms behind you.
- Rebound out of this position, extending through the hips, knees, and ankles to jump as high as possible. Swing your arms forward and up.
- Jump over the bench, landing with the knees bent, absorbing the impact through the legs.
- Turn around and face the opposite direction, then jump back over the bench.