Standing Bradford Press Images
Standing Bradford Press Instructions
- Place a loaded bar at shoulder level in a rack. With a pronated grip at shoulder width, begin with the bar racked across the front of your shoulders. This is your starting position.
- Initiate the lift by extending the elbows to press the bar overhead. Avoid locking out the elbow as you move the weight behind your head.
- Lower the bar down to the back of the head until your elbow forms a right angle.
- Lift the bar back over your head by extending the elbows
- Lower the bar down to the starting position.
- Alternate in this manner until you complete the recommended amount of repetitions.