Burpee Box Jump Instructions
- Place a box or platform approximately an armâ€™s length away. Stand facing the box with your legs shoulder-width apart. This will be your starting position.
- Place your hands on the floor and quickly kick your legs back so you end up with your stomach and thighs on the floor and elbows bent.
- From this position, press up like you're doing a push-up, and push your hips up. Jump your feet under your hips and begin to stand as you prepare to jump up.
- As you jump, jump forward so that you land on the box in front of you. This is one repetition.
- Quickly but gently step down from the box and repeat for recommended number of repetitions.