Your Best Prohormone Alternatives!
Prohormones were forever sent into oblivion. Now, athletes are searching for something new. Learn more.
Do alternatives exist?
First, the bad news: prohormones are gone. Do not expect to find them on the black market.
Now, the good news: alternatives exist.
Read on to learn about these alternatives.
About The Alternatives
Bodybuilding science is founded on innovation. Here are some innovative products that you can use to meet your fitness goals.
|PRODUCT||WHAT IT DOES|
|Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE) *studies given on creatine monohydrate. Benefits believed to be same for Creatine Ethyl Ester.|
|Nitric Oxide (NO2)|
|Creatine Alpha-Ketoglutarate Ecedysterone|
|Ipriflavone (7-isopropoxy-isoflavone) Methoxyisoflavone (5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone)|
|Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (A-AKG)|
|LongJack / Tongkat Ali||
|Arginine Ethyl Ester|
|Vitex Agnus Castus|
Using any one of these supplements will give you great results, but even greater effect may be seen by using a combination of products at the same time.
Each of the products in this chart contain one or more of the ingredients listed in the first chart. They are known to work well.
The recommendations in this article are so made under the following assumptions:
- You are eating correctly
- You are exercising correctly
- You are recovering correctly
- You are using fundamental supplements like protein and multivitamins
Prohormones are banned. If you didn't beat the prohormone ban, the alternative supplements listed can help.
- Racette SB. Creatine supplementation and athletic performance. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2003 Oct;33(10):615-21.
- Chwalbinska-Moneta J. Effect of creatine supplementation on aerobic performance and anaerobic capacity in elite rowers in the course of endurance training. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2003 Jun;13(2):173-83.
- Ang HH, Lee KL, Kiyoshi M. Eurycoma longifolia Jack enhances sexual motivation in middle-aged male mice. J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol. 2003;14(3):301-8.
- Ang HH, Cheang HS. Effects of Eurycoma longifolia jack on laevator ani muscle in both uncastrated and testosterone-stimulated castrated intact male rats. Arch Pharm Res. 2001 Oct;24(5):437-40.
- Merz PG, Gorkow C, Schrodter A, Rietbrock S, Sieder C, Loew D, Dericks-Tan JS, Taubert HD. The effects of a special Agnus castus extract (BP1095E1) on prolactin secretion in healthy male subjects. Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes. 1996;104(6):447-53.
The information provided in this publication is for educational and informational purposes only and does not serve as a replacement to care provided by your own personal health care team or physician. The author does not render or provide medical advice, and no individual should make any medical decisions or change their health behavior based on information provided here. Readers are encouraged to confirm the information contained herein with other sources. Readers and consumers should review the information in this publication carefully with their professional health care provider.
The information in this or other publications authored by the writer is not intended to replace medical advice offered by physicians. Reliance on any information provided by the author is solely at your own risk. The author does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, medication, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be presented in the publication. The author does not control information, advertisements, content, and articles provided by discussed third-party information suppliers.
Further, the author does not warrant or guarantee that the information contained in written publications, from him or any source is accurate or error-free. The author accepts no responsibility for materials contained in the publication that you may find offensive. You are solely responsible for viewing and/or using the material contained in the authored publications in compliance with the laws of your country of residence, and your personal conscience. The author will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising from the use of information contained in this or other publications.
Copyright ? Clayton South, 2005 All rights reserved.
Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form, or by any means (electronic mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise), without the prior written permission of the copyright holder and author of this publication.