Weighted Crunches Images
Weighted Crunches Instructions
- Lie flat on your back with your feet flat on the ground or resting on a bench with your knees bent at a 90 degree angle.
- Hold a weight to your chest, or you may hold it extended above your torso. This will be your starting position.
- Now, exhale and slowly begin to roll your shoulders off the floor. Your shoulders should come up off the floor about 4 inches while your lower back remains on the floor.
- At the top of the movement, flex your abdominals and hold for a brief pause.
- Then inhale and slowly lower yourself back down to the starting position.