Square Hop Images
Square Hop Instructions
- Begin in an athletic position with your knees bent, your feet shoulder-width apart, and your arms bent and at your sides.
- Jump laterally about 2-3 feet to the left.
- Once you land, quickly jump backwards about 2-3 feet.
- When your feet hit the ground, quickly jump laterally to the right about 2-3 feet.
- From there, jump forward 2-3 feet. You should be in the same position you started.
- Repeat this drill by doing the 4 jumps in various directions, but always making a square.