Side Laterals to Front Raise Images
- In a standing position, hold a pair of dumbbells at your side. This will be your starting position.
- Keeping your elbows slightly bent, raise the weights directly in front of you to shoulder height, avoiding any swinging or cheating.
- At the top of the exercise move the weights out in front of you, keeping your arms extended.
- Lower the weights with a controlled motion.
- On the next repetition, raise the weights in front of you to shoulder height before moving the weights laterally to your sides.
- Lower the weights to the starting position.