Reverse Burpee Instructions
- Begin in a standing position, with your feet hip-width apart, arms extended overhead, and core braced. This will be your starting position.
- Bend at the knees, and in a single controlled motion, lower yourself to the floor, rolling onto your back and bringing your knees in towards your chest. Keep your hands overhead.
- Use momentum to kick forward, landing back on both feet.
- Extend through your knees and hips to stand up, and explosively jump straight up, getting as much height as you can.
- Repeat for the recommended number of repetitions or time.