- Move into a prone position on the floor, supporting your weight on your hands and toes.
- Your arms should be fully extended with the hands around shoulder width. Keep your body straight throughout the movement. This will be your starting position.
- Descend by flexing at the elbow, lowering your chest towards the ground.
- At the bottom, reverse the motion by pushing yourself up through elbow extension as quickly as possible. Attempt to push your upper body up until your hands leave the ground.
- Return to the starting position and repeat the exercise.
- For added difficulty, add claps into the movement while you are air borne.