Lunge Heel Kick Instructions
- Begin in a standing position. Look directly forward, keeping your chest up, with your feet hip-width apart. This will be your starting position.
- Initiate the movement by jumping into a lunge position, allowing your hips and knees to flex to lower your body.
- Contacting the back leg through only the ball of the foot, descend until your knee nearly touches the ground. Your knee should stay in line with the foot, and your spine should remain neutral.
- After a brief pause, jump back up to a standing position, bringing your front leg back as you kick your opposite heel forward. This is one repetition.
- Complete all reps on one side before switching to the other leg.