Lateral Bound Images
Lateral Bound Instructions
- Assume a half squat position facing 90 degrees from your direction of travel. This will be your starting position.
- Allow your lead leg to do a countermovement inward as you shift your weight to the outside leg.
- Immediately push off and extend, attempting to bound to the side as far as possible.
- Upon landing, immediately push off in the opposite direction, returning to your original start position.
- Continue back and forth for several repetitions.