Internal Rotation with Band Images
Internal Rotation with Band Instructions
- Choke the band around a post. The band should be at the same height as your elbow. Stand with your right side to the band a couple of feet away.
- Grasp the end of the band with your right hand, and keep your elbow pressed firmly to your side. We recommend you hold a pad or foam roll in place with your elbow to keep it firmly in position.
- With your upper arm in position, your elbow should be flexed to 90 degrees with your hand reaching away from your torso. This will be your starting position.
- Execute the movement by rotating your arm in a forehand motion, keeping your elbow in place.
- Continue as far as you are able, pause, and then return to the starting position.