Wide-grip hands-elevated push-up Images
Wide-grip hands-elevated push-up Instructions
- Stand facing a Smith machine bar or sturdy elevated platform at an appropriate height.
- Place your hands on the bar, with your hands wider than shoulder width.
- Position your feet back from the bar with arms and body straight. Your arms should be perpendicular to the body. This will be your starting position.
- Keeping your body straight, lower your chest to the bar by bending the arms.
- Return to the starting position by extending the elbows, pressing yourself back up.