What time is it? It is the beginning of summer and your pool and beach days are just around the corner! Right now most of my clients are focused on getting lean for looking good at the beach, sitting by the pool with their kids, or riding around wearing a tank top in their convertible.
If you are looking to get lean for the summer by trying a fun, but tough program, then you have come to the right place!
Goal: To graze and snack all day with small meals to keep the metabolism running high and fast.
Sample 1 Day Plan
- Meal 1 Oatmeal with real honey or a healthy cereal with fat free milk
- Meal 2 Piece of fruit and low-carb protein shake or bar
- Meal 3 Lean meat and vegetable and pick from brown rice, sweet potatoes, or whole grain bread
- Meal 4 Piece of fruit and low-carb protein shake or bar
- Meal 5 Lean white meat and vegetables
- Meal 6 Veggie sticks (broccoli, celery, or cucumber)
- For salad dressing use extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Stick to the low sugar fruits such as apples, pears, grapefruits, or berries
- Use ketchup lightly for added flavor to meats
- Use fresh spices and herbs as low calorie flavor boosters
Optimum Nutrition's NEW PerforMAXX multiple vitamin is packed full of vitamins and essential minerals.
This university laboratory tested anabolic formula has been proven to enhance healthy hormone production, leading to an average of 2.5 times greater muscle strength gains in athletes!
Do this weekly plan for four weeks and see the fat no more!
AM - Take a twenty-five to forty-five minute walk or bike ride outdoors on an empty stomach. Afternoon - On your lunch break go for a 10-20 minute stroll outdoors to take a break from being indoors or from the struggles of work. Evening - Get outdoors for rollerblading or biking to rid your body of stress.
Day 4-5 Off