As husband, father of two, full time special education teacher, and full time business owner Phillips has adopted a simple philosophy toward exercise: "Make no excuses." Despite his hectic schedule Phillips commits himself to training, competition, and overall personal growth. Phillips believes in leading by example and is always willing to be the student to better himself for his clients and his business. His approach to exercise is simple and effective. With over 5000 training appointments under his belt; Phillips has seen it all.
Thomas Phillips has created one of the most successful personal training studios in central New Jersey. Having more than 10 years of experience in the personal training business Phillips knows what it takes to stand out from the competitors. Leading by example, Phillips stayed busy this year winning the Tactical Strength Challenge in the elite division, became nationally ranked in Kettlebell Sport, and took first in Richmond Virginia for the Power to the People AAU deadlift team.
Always willing to learn, Thomas has been trained in gymnastics, is a master of body weight calisthenics, and certified in both clubbells (TM) and Russian kettlebells. Thomas has also released a fitness product to Torque Athletic specifically for lower arm strength. You can find Phillips on the cover of the 2005 EAS challenge packet, which is predicted to be distributed to more than 1 million people around the world as well as various fitness books and magazines including: Muscle Media magazine, Outside magazine, The Body for life cookbook, and many others.
Thomas Phillips' recognition has earned him several speaking engagements at many prestigious corporations. He has been heard by hundreds at 2 EAS transformation camps, The Vitamin Shop headquarters in Secaucus, New Jersey, and the Baltimore Construction Agency.
Learn more at: www.ThomasPhillipsFitness.com.
- Co-owner Fit-for-life pt
- 2002 Body-for-life Grand Master Champion
- Certified facilitated stretching
- Certified Personal trainer
- Certified Sport specific trainer
- Certified Kettlebell instructor
- 1st place National AAU deadlifter
- National qualifier for the sport of kettlebell lifting
- 1st Place National TSC elite class
- U.S. Army certificate of Achievement Physical Fitness
- Featured in:
- Muscle Media Magazine
- Outside Magazine Eating for Life
- Interviewed on Dragondoor.com
- EAS Transformation camp 2003
- EAS Transformation camp 2004
- Vitamin Shop Headquarters Jan. 05
Creator of fitness products:
- The Body Hanger
- Available on Torqueathletic.com
- No articles found