Not all muffins lead to that dreaded muffin top. This healthy take on the baked guilty pleasure is a favorite of UK Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation Fitness champion Emma Paveley. The combination of oats and eggs makes it a morning win, while the addition of protein powder makes it a muscle-building must to add to your morning arsenal. They're nutritious, portable, and, best of all, take only minutes to prep.
- ⅔ cup raw oats
- ⅛ cup flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup liquid egg whites
- 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) banana
- ⅓ cup milk (2% fat)
- 2 scoop grenade hydra 6
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add in wet ingredients, and blend.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes.