It's tough to improve upon a favorite summer treat like watermelon, but this recipe does it with flying colors. Real frozen watermelon acts as the base and Signature Watermelon Lime Amino Plus Energy adds a recovery boost to this tart and delicious all-natural sorbet. Fresh lime juice and honey round out the already stellar flavors of this dairy-free frozen dessert, and if you're thinking you need to jump online and order an ice-cream maker, not to worry—this quick and easy treat comes together in no time using a food processor or high-powered blender.
- 3½ cup, diced frozen watermelon chunks
- 2 tsp lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 g Signature Watermelon Lime Amino Plus Energy
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup warm water
- Place watermelon, lime juice, Amino Plus Energy, and honey in food processor and pulse to chop.
- Add warm water and continue pulsing to break down watermelon. Blend until smooth and serve.