See you later, oatmeal! These tasty protein-filled squares are a great way to appease the nighttime snacker in us all. Each square is packed with a hearty dose of complex carbs that's sure to leave you satiated and ready to hit your morning workout. Dig in!
- ¾ cup light butter spread
- 1¼ cup honey
- ¾ cup chopped dates
- 1 cup raw oats
- 1 cup, shredded coconut
- 3 scoop grenade Hydra Charge, Killa Vanilla
- ⅓ cup raisins
- Melt butter, honey, and chopped dates.
- Stir in oats, coconut, raisins, and three scoops of Grenade Hydra 6.
- Cook at 325 degrees F for 20 minutes. Enjoy!