We've entered the fall months, and nothing says comfort like a stack of post-workout cinnamon pancakes. This recipe is a favorite of cover model and athlete Melih Cologlu. In addition to being linked to healthy glucose metabolism, that added dash of cinnamon makes just about anything cozy.
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- ⅔ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ⅔ small (6" to 6-7/8" long) banana
- ⅛ cup raw oats
- 1 scoop grenade hydra 6
- Mix banana, egg whites, cinnamon, vanilla extract, oats, and protein powder.
- Coat a skillet in cooking spray.
- Pour in the batter, flipping once the pancakes browns.
- Cook both sides evenly. Serve with sugar-free syrup, and enjoy.