Want to go all-out? Try a frozen tropical concoction with all the hallmarks of classic tiki drinks: dark rum, coconut, and an ingredient list as dizzying as the dark rum. This blended cocktail is labor-intensive but worth it. Grab a few friends, blend up a batch, and prepare for compliments.
- ¼ scoop Scivation XTEND BCAA Strawberry Kiwi Splash
- ¼ scoop Scivation XTEND BCAA Tropic Thunder
- 2⅓ oz. dark rum
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 1 oz coconut milk
- 1 g coconut cream
- ½ cup pineapple, raw
- 2 whole strawberries
- 2 tsp pomegranate juice
- 1 sprig mint sprig
- Add the Tropic Thunder XTEND BCAAs, pineapple juice, coconut milk, coconut cream, pineapple chunks, half the rum, and half the lemon juice to a blender.
- Add the Strawberry Kiwi Splash XTEND BCAAs, strawberries, pomegranate juice, and the remaining rum and lemon juice to a separate blender.
- Add ice to each blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Layer the two drinks in one hurricane glass.
- Garnish with the mint sprig.