If you've never tried using casein protein powder for your favorite IIFYM recipes, you're in for a treat. Casein is known for having a thick, pudding-like texture due to it's slow-digesting protein, making this recipe the perfect late-night snack to curb those midnight cravings and help your muscles repair and recover while you sleep. All-natural peanut butter and coconut oil add richness, while a healthy dose of cocoa powder dials up the chocolatey goodness to eleven.
- 5 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 scoop Signature Chocolate Casein Protein
- 2 tsp Walden Farms Syrup
- Add coconut oil and peanut butter to a bowl. Microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring occasionally, until smooth and easy to mix.
- Add cocoa powder, chocolate casein, and syrup and stir to combine. Divide mixture into two bowls and chill in refrigerator for at least 60 minutes before serving.