Love sharing a plate of delicious and spicy chicken wings while watching the game? Chef Robert Irvine has the perfect grilled chicken wing recipe to keep your calories in check without sacrificing flavor.
- 10 whole chicken wings
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 6 tsp scallions, sliced
- 1 fruit (2" dia) limes, raw
- 3 oz honey Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Steam or boil chicken wings until fully cooked, approximately 1 hour. This will render out most of the fat from the wings for better glazing.
- Coat chicken wings in honey barbecue sauce, then grill on medium-high heat for up to 4 minutes on each side. Make sure the grill is not too hot, or the sugars in the sauce will burn.
- Place the grilled wings on a plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds, chopped scallions, and lime zest. Squeeze lime juice on wings immediately before serving.