A post workout chicken and white wine sauce recipe.
- 4 piece chicken breast
- ¼ cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp dried dill
- ½ cup skim milk
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- Place chicken breasts between two sheets of waxed paper and pound flat with small mallet.
- Simmer mushrooms in white wine, lemon juice, and dill until white wine is almost evaporated.
- Spread mushrooms on flattened chicken breasts, roll them up, and fasten them with toothpicks.
- Roll breasts in evaporated milk and bread crumbs, completely covering chicken.
- Arrange chicken in nonstick baking pan and bake in a 350 degree oven for 35 minutes or until chicken is tender.