Enjoy the delicious combination of peanut butter and white chocolate with this recipe. Throw them in your bag for an easy snack on the go.
- ½ cup skim milk
- 16 tablespoon peanut butter, smooth, reduced fat
- 1 tbsp honey
- 5 scoop BPI Sports Whey-HD, chocolate cookie
- 2 cup dry oatmeal
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup white yogurt chips
- Place the peanut butter, honey, and milk in a sauce pan.
- Slowly warm over low heat.
- Add the protein powder and cinnamon and stir until completely blended.
- Add the uncooked oats. Warm the mixture just enough so that it's easy to stir. You don't want to cook it. If the mixture's too thick, add milk.
- Press the batter into a 10" x 12" pan. Spray the pan with PAM cooking spray to avoid having the bars from sticking to the sides. Sprinkle yogurt chips over the top and press them into bars.
- Leave the bars out to cool.
- Once they're completely cooled, cut into 12-16 individual bars.
- Wrap each bar in plastic wrap to be stored. The bars can be refrigerated but taste best at room temperature.