White chocolate and macadamia nut cookies. Need we say more? OK, we will: These indulgent bites of deliciousness are packed with flavor and protein. One taste, and we're sure they'll become one of your go-to recipes.
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 serving (2 scoops) NLA For Her: Her Whey, Vanilla Cupcake
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 2 oz white chocolate chips
- ⅛ cup macadamia nuts
- Combine all ingredients, stirring in chocolate and nuts last.
- Spoon cookies onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 12-15 minutes. Let cool, and serve!