Check out this great chicken recipe from the islands!
- 20 oz chicken breast
- ½ cup ground ginger
- ¼ whole green pepper, cut into strips
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp, ground pepper
- ½ cup, chunks pineapple
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup cider vinegar
- Wash and dry chicken and coat with flour.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat oil and brown chicken.
- Place chicken in shallow roasting pan.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Make sauce of pineapple juice, water, vinegar, and ginger.
- Pour over chicken and bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Add pineapple slices and green pepper rings.
- Cook for 15 minutes and serve.