If you're craving something other than chocolate, try this fruit-filled dessert. The eggs and protein combine to create a muscle-building powerhouse, while the addition of fresh berries and Greek yogurt give it a sweet and creamy twist. With minimal prep work and maximum taste, it'll quickly become your go-to recipe.
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 scoop(s) fitMiss Delight, Vanilla Chai Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- ⅛ tsp baking powder
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- 2 oz nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ scoop(s) fitMiss Delight, Vanilla Chai Protein Powder
- In a blender, blend applesauce, egg whites, flaxseed meal, coconut flour, protein powder, almond milk, and baking powder. Stir in blueberries.
- Pour into a mug, small bowl, or individual ramekin. Microwave for 2 minutes.
- While the cake cools, stir together Greek yogurt and protein powder. Top the cake with a dollop of the mixture and enjoy!