If you're on a low carb diet, then this tuna salad dish will fit your diet perfectly. It's fast, simple, and contains plenty of Lycopene, a healthful plant compound found in tomatoes.
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 can tuna, canned in water
- ¼ cup salsa
- 1 cup chopped carrots, chopped
- 1 cucumber (8-1/4") cucumber, chopped
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup, chopped sweet pepper, red
- Simply place the spinach leaves in a large bowl, top with tuna, salsa, diced vegetables, and then spoon on the salsa.
- Toss a few times and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.