This is a great alternative to eating your tuna that boasts a high protein content and a healthy level of dietary fat.
- 1 tbsp salad dressing, KRAFT Mayo Light Mayonnaise
- 2 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- ½ cup mixed salad greens
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup raw oats
- 1 large egg whites
- 1 can tuna, canned in water
- Mix together the chunk light tuna, egg white, and dry oats and form into a patty.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick skillet on medium heat.
- Once heated, placed patty on and grill, flipping at half time.
- Serve alongside a lettuce salad with vegetables and low-fat salad dressing.