This rustic take on halibut is a great dish for a cozy dinner in. The olives provide a good dose of heart-healthy fats while the tomatoes provide plenty of antioxidants to keep you in top health.
- 12 oz halibut
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 orange pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup black olives, sliced
- 3 cup diced tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 sweet potato, cut into cubes
- Begin by stabbing the sweet potatoes and then baking for 45 minutes until just about finished.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the pepper and onion and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add in the olives, tomatoes, and sweet potatoes along with fish. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Serve immediately.