Prefer to keep things simple? This crisp, sparkling cocktail is almost as quick to make as a vodka soda but way, way more fun. Nothing beats the flavor of freshly squeezed citrus, whether for drinks or your sad chicken and broccoli. A hand-held citrus juicer is an affordable kitchen tool that's great to have on hand—and it lets you show off your biceps.
- ½ scoop Scivation XTEND BCAA Lemon-Lime Squeeze
- 1¾ oz. vodka
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- ⅛ cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 oz. sparkling mineral water
- 1 wedge grapefruit wedge
- Add the ingredients except mineral water to a shaker.
- Shake well.
- Pour over ice into a highball glass.
- Top off with mineral water.
- Garnish with the grapefruit wedge.