Oatmeal is the perfect vehicle for delivering delicious, carb-laden fuel into your active body. Its neutral flavor profile allows you to jazz it up in any way you want by adding fruit, peanut butter, honey, or even protein powder.
- ½ cup quick oats
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 3 tbsp 2% greek yogurt, plain
- Cook oatmeal in a pot of boiling water.
- Put berries in the microwave for 1 minute to soften.
- Stir yogurt into the oatmeal, then stir in the blueberries and honey. Sprinkle with cinnamon before serving.