Share this fantastic recipe with your spouse, and you'll still get all the protein you need to make and maintain your muscle mass!
- 16 oz sirloin steak, about 1 inch thick
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cup arugula, raw
- ½ 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup low-fat Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- Preheat grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook steaks 4-5 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness.
- Remove steaks from heat and let rest.
- In large salad bowl mix oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Add arugula, tomatoes, and parmesan. Combine when ready to serve.