These pumpkin pancakes are delicious and nutritious!
- ½ cup (1" cubes) pumpkin
- ⅓ cup buckwheat flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ scoop BPI Sports Whey-HD, vanilla caramel
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch table salt
- 2 tbsp granulated Stevia
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Combine the first five ingredients. Then, add the egg whites and almond milk. You can also make these your own by adding favorites like blueberries, chocolate chips, crushed walnuts, canned pumpkin, and mashed bananas to the mixture.
- Cook on a griddle greased with a bit of coconut oil.
- Top with optional garnish such as almond butter, jelly, coconut butter, coconut oil, or pure maple syrup. Enjoy!