Check out this rice and spinach recipe.
- ⅓ cup white Rice
- 3 tbsp fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 large egg whites
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
- 1 tsp, ground pepper
- 2 cup baby spinach
- 3 tsp bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, combine rice and cottage cheese
- In a small bowl, mix together egg white, parsley, dill, and pepper.
- Add spinach and egg white mixture to rice mixture. Mix well. Pour into casserole dish, and sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes.