Sautéed spinach is fast and easy and goes well with just about any protein source.
- 5 cup baby spinach
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp sesame seed oil
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- ½ fl oz lemon juice
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for about one minute, or until garlic is fragrant.
- Add the baby spinach leaves and salt and pepper to taste. Stir, cover, and sauté over low heat for about 4 minutes.
- Once the spinach looks soft, remove from heat and add the lemon juice and sesame seeds. Toss and serve.