Looking for a nutrient-dense on-the-go breakfast that's as delicious as it is satisfying? We have just the chocolatey, quick, and protein-packed recipe for you!
- ⅔ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop RSP Nutrition Isolean Whey Protein Isolate, Chocolate
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- Blend together almond milk, protein powder, and chia seeds until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, cup, or jar and enjoy! You can also refrigerate for 1-2 hours before eating if you prefer your pudding cold.
- Optional: Add toppings to mix it up! Chopped nuts, shredded coconut, and fruit are all excellent options.