Looking for a low-carb, low-calorie recipe that tastes amazing and will keep you satisfied? This quick, five-ingredient recipe takes less than 10 minutes to make and can be easily doubled or tripled if you need to feed more people. It's a tasty, healthy meal that will provide lots of protein from the shrimp, plus micronutrients like folate from the zucchini.
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 3 oz shrimp, precooked and diced
- 1 oz goat cheese (roasted red pepper flavor)
- 1 strip low-sodium turkey bacon
- 2 tsp low-fat parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice thin strips of zucchini with a spiralizer or vegetable peeler to make "noodles."
- Heat a nonstick saucepan over medium heat.
- Add bacon and cook until desired texture is reached.
- Remove bacon and add zucchini to pan.
- While zucchini is cooking, chop bacon into small bits.
- After 2-3 minutes, add bacon and shrimp to zucchini.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Mix in goat cheese and stir until melted.
- Serve in bowl and top with parmesan.